We crunch the numbers
Each detail of your organization’s financial information affects every other aspect of your organization’s finances. When you trust Tenfold with all of your financial accounting and reporting, you build efficiencies and save time and money.
By providing back‐office staff to multiple faith‐based not‐for‐profits, Tenfold generates economies of scale and operational efficiencies while saving money that can be directed toward Kingdom work.
Rest easy knowing Tenfold has it handled.
General Accounting and Financial Analysis – We crunch the numbers
- Maintain general and subsidiary accounting, preparing and posting all journal entries
- Perform monthly closes
- Review, analyze and reconcile cash accounts, investments and all other balance sheet accounts
- Perform international wire transfers
- Manage cash flow
Financial Management and General Administration – A little extra oversight
- Interface with your banking institutions
- Provide budget assistance
- Review policies and compliance
- Record retention
All the Information You Need, the Way You Need To See It
- Monthly Financial Reports
- Statement of Financial Position
- State of Activities
- Variance Reports
- Ministry & Fund Detail/Balance Reports
- Online Donor Detail and Fund Balance Information
We See Your Audit Through
As a faith-based not-for-profit, you may undergo an annual audit. When Tenfold is handling all of your business services, our staff is on hand, working with your auditors to see it through. We also provide 990 support.